To provide geriatric focused continuing education in Arkansas, we provide free webinars via live streaming from any computer/device with internet capabilities.
These programs are generally one-hour or two-hour programs with free CEs for a variety of licensed health professionals including physicians, nurses, pharmacists, physician assistants, physical therapy, and long term care administrators.
An Introduction to Neuroinflammation in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Presenters: Paul Parcon, MD, PhD
- Date: Wednesday, February 25, 2021
- Time: 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm CST
- Location: ONLINE / LIVESTREAM WEBINAR ONLY – NO IN-PERSON PARTICIPATION
Please visit our main event page for more info, including livestreaming instructions and CE documents
CE Event Information
Attending CE events from your computer is easy. Once you view the program, come back to agec.uams.edu to complete your CE documents online.
Procedures for inquiring and viewing CE events:
- Select applicable program you wish to attend listed on our calendar or webinar page.
- Once event has been announced, review event page for CE procedures for appropriate disciplines including how to submit CE documents, and livestreaming details.
Watch Previous CE Webinars
We partner with UAMS LearnOnDemand to provide recordings of our webinars with Continuing Education (CE) credit. Watch previous CE webinars HERE.