To provide geriatric focused continuing education in Arkansas, we provide free webinars via live streaming from any computer/device with internet capabilities.
These programs are generally one-hour programs with free CE credits for a variety of licensed healthcare professionals.
The Benefits of Animal-Assisted Therapy in Grief Resolution
- Presenter: Amanda Mohler, OTD.
- Date: Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Time: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm CST
- Location: ONLINE / LIVESTREAM WEBINAR
- IN-PERSON PARTICIPATION: ASU, Delta Center for Economic Development, Room 103, 318 University Loop West, Jonesboro, AR
CE Event Information
Attending CE events from your computer is easy. Once you view the program, come back to agec.uams.edu to complete your CE documents online.
Procedures for inquiring and viewing CE events:
- Select applicable program you wish to attend listed on our calendar or webinar page.
- Once event has been announced, review event page for CE procedures for appropriate disciplines including how to submit CE documents, and livestreaming details.
Watch Previous CE Webinars
We partner with UAMS LearnOnDemand to provide recordings of our webinars with Continuing Education (CE) credit.
Watch previous CE webinars HERE.
Like us on Facebook for Upcoming Events and News