We have partnered with UAMS LearnOnDemand to provide our previous webinars for free Continuing Education (CE) credit, available online on your own schedule, 24/7. Webinars are added to LearnOnDemand approximately 1-2 months after the live event, and are available to view for credit on LearnOnDemand for 3 years.
- WATCH HERE: Corey Hayes, PharmD, PhD, MPH: “Opioid Tapering”
- WATCH HERE: Paul Parcon, MD, PhD: “An Introduction to Neuroinflammation in Alzheimer’s Disease”
- WATCH HERE: Robin McAtee, PhD, RN, FACHE and Leah Tobey, PT, DPT, MBA: “What is Age-Friendly Healthcare?” (Geriatric Grand Rounds)
- WATCH HERE: Clare Brown, PhD, MPH and George Pro, PhD, MPH: “Racial/Ethnic Disparities in COVID-19 Predictors and Outcomes”
- WATCH HERE: Lee Kathryn Lackey, BS, CHES: “Supporting Military Caregivers”
- WATCH HERE: Jennifer Dillaha, MD: “COVID-19: Examining 2020 & Projecting into 2021”
- WATCH HERE: Denise Compton, PhD: “The Value of Dementia Assessments”